The Winter Bunny is a
4.25"x5.5" folded card created from my pen & ink drawing. Celebrate Christmas with this sweet little cottontail rabbit sitting under a bush in the snow. This is designed as a blank card with no caption, however if you would like to customize it, that is available. Each card is handcrafted and packaged by me as either a single card or 6 notes in a clear plastic box.
If you would like to add text on this card, it is customizable. please click on the customize button to let me know what you would like it to say.
This note card is a unique image by Cheryl McDonald
* I use both traditional techniques and technology to create these images which give me great control and opportunities for creativity.
* I started with a traditional illustration in pen & ink which is scanned into Adobe Illustrator and turned into a vector image, it is then added to a greeting card layout and printed here in my studio.
* I print each card on #100 lb. white cardstock on my color laser printer.
* Each image is unique and I am the artist, the designer, the printer, and the packager.
* This card is 4.25”x5.5” and comes with a white envelope and is packaged in either a clear plastic bag as a single or box in groups of 6
* It is shipped in a padded envelope to keep it safe until it arrives to you.
* Thank you for supporting my art!
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 2 - 4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Custom orders will take more processing time. Asking for a print in an odd size may only take an extra day or so. A commissioned painting from your photo may take several weeks.
Custom orders may only be returned if they can be sold to someone else.
Sales of commissioned paintings are final but you will see photos of the finished product ahead of time and will be sold to you with your approval.
Most prints can be made in custom sizes to fit your space. Please allow extra time for this and measure carefully. Cropping an image to fit a certain size can be tricky and I will send you a proof before printing to make sure it is exactly what you want.
Gift wrapping and packaging
I do not offer gift wrapping , however I can include a card with your message if you are sending a gift.
All our orders are well protected and packed to arrive safely. Unframed Originals and Prints are shipped flat in a clear plastic sleeve, backed by cardboard. They are sandwiched between heavy cardboard that is larger than the print. Shipping costs include the cost of packing materials, not just postage.
Cards are packaged in acrylic sleeves or boxes and packed in bubblewrap or other packing material.
I use your photographs to create a one of a kind drawing or painting based on your specifications. I send you a rough first draft pdf to make sure I am capturing your wishes. On completion, I will send you a pdf of the final art for your approval before the art is shipped.